When is a Fish-In....

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

The truth be known, it isn't friends that I would worry about causing problems. Unwitingly the members themselves are the cause.
It is even more worrying to see that some of you don't realise it either. They say there is no excuse for ignorance. But in this case there is. You have all been warned.

captain carrott

Reaction score
and if you're referring to 4lb line baz that's got nowt to do with causing trouble.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Moderator take note.
Unlike Les and CC I am not slagging anybody off.
Les has recently been accused of starting problems elsewher.

L

Les Clark

Thank you for the warning Baz ,how many fish ins that you have been to that has had trouble from members or mates ????

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

So what are you going to do to us Baz?

(Blinkin' Jobsworth!)

:eek:)

L

Les Clark

Baz get your facts right .
You have only jumped on this thread for a chance of a windup ,at least Malc has a reason why he put this thread up .

Y

yoggy

The last Fish-in I attended, my good mate who is also an FM member brought along his mate and what a nice bloke he was to.
Since that fish-in he has since become a member of FM and is coming along to his very first Barbel trip in a couple of weeks with myself and my mate Nick.
So mates at fish-ins I personally havn`t a problem with.In fact it introduces other anglers TO FM,plus I`ve hopefully gained a good friend to. Which cant be bad.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Les.
Please read the post scarefully.

1...I have already stated that I have been to many fish-ins and there has been np problems.

2...I have already stated that without naming names it would be impossible not to upset people.

For goodness sake Les, have you always had problems with paying attention to what has already been said?

L

Les Clark

So what you are saying is...........................sod all ,all make believe ,no facts .
Come up with some facts Baz , which of course you can`t .
Just another cheap shot at a windup .

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

First off my appologies.
I shouldn't have named names in my last couple of posts. That was unforgivable.

I will have another go at explaining it.
For the less educated amongst us, I can not name names or instances without upsetting people. But there are members on here who are putting this forum into danger simply by wanting to be top of the pops.

If the right person comes on and asks; do you mean me? I will then say yes and explain why.
Until they do I am not going to be the one to start an argument.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Sorry you're too clever for me Les. I don't understand your last post.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

You are really trying to be like your portrait Baz.

I I I ........!

Talk about bluudy arrogance!!

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

There is nothing wrong with the Fish-Ins that have been held in the past.
But the more recent ones are courting potential problems in a number of ways.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

No. I didn't mean you mate. Don't know where you got that idea from.

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Exactly Baz.

Fish-ins in the past were, to my knowledge, organised with the blessing of Fishing Magic. But I feel too many are springing up now, and straight away mates are invited and numbers become limited.

First and foremost, I don't want FM to lose its good name. Secondly, I want to meet FM regulars not their mates - sorry, but thats how I feel.

I have been on two FM fish-ins - the 1st & 2nd Clattercote do's. Both were extremely well organised and well-attended.

I have also been to France twice carp fishing with a bunch of top blokes from here, and the trips were both organised on these forums. But I would have hesitated to go, had there have been others, who I had not personally interacted with on here, going as well.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

I certainly would not Baz.

It's about time you chilled out a bit and smelled the roses!

Y

yoggy

Malc,I totally respect your thoughts on this matter but the "mate" who came along to the fish-in I mentioned was so impressed that a site such as this could bring mates together he himself joined "Fishingmagic" and has since made other friends such as myself.And now considers himself part of the "FM" family.He even attends regular fishing trips with myself and others.If it wasn`t for him "tagging" along none of this would have happened.How can this be a bad thing?.