NFA Conference 2004

P

Phil Hackett 2

"Pity you can't come along to the party as none of you have been invited ... bit like the SAA, it's members only."

Well join and lets see what you're really made of!

N

Nick Austin 2

"The lovely Colleen is upstairs putting on stockings and suspenders in readiness."
posted at 9minutes past eight!...

"HIT THE BUTTON TO SOON"... posted a mere 5mins later!

Sad

All of it.

Those who talk about it....etc... etc

I'm suprised this thread is still going on... but i can see the attraction of it... like being back at school...

ANYONE FOR CONKERS!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Colleen is John's partner and the lovely lady who looks after Coarse Fisherman magazine while all the others are having an easy time.

She's only got one fault that I know of - her taste in blokes.

W

Wolfman Woody

She is nice on the phone. Always sweet and pleasant.

Proves the theory - opposites attract.

Matthew Black

Reaction score
See how easy it is to suck numpties in?

I notice that even you Graham couldn't resist a side cast and get tangled up in the bushes!

Funny, I thought you liked me ... a tad?

Be prepared Oh great one for some reprisals.

Can't wait until tomorrow when the Gudgeon Society gets told to play elsewhere.

Tee-he!

PS: The lovely Colleen sends you all her love xxx

Matthew Black

Reaction score
No photos Frothey, no bush, Basil Brush comes out to play every Saturday!

Come down our street and you notice the red and white stick of rock hanging outside our door!

You lose less pole rigs that way!

Perhaps the 'ginger whinger' Tim Marks ought to take up shaving and then he wouldn't get quite so much crap caught up in his pathetic beard ... it would all be transfered to between his ears along with the rest of the rubbish he stores up there?

It's all cut throat stuff on here!

J

John Hepworth

Al his talk of bushes, stockings and suspenders; all getting too much for me.

N

Nick Austin 2

this is the hottest thread on here at the moment... i cant work out whats going on!!!....

I THINK.... MATT BLACK and GRAHAM like a bit of banter, cheeky is getting an unfair slating for his letters.... Johns gone off for a five knuckler... frotheys doing the usual, Phil's dusting off the gloves... and god knows what colleens doing upstairs!!!

Am i close?

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Close Nick, but I feel John might be a bit ahead of us all,

But he's still a self opinionated little, I know it all, ****er, but that don't him a bad man!!!!!

He is very clued up about the going's on within the NFA and has been for a number of years, so it seems, but is taking no prisoners this time round, It's post to kill it seems.

Fascinating stuff!!!!!

N

Nick Austin 2

it is fascinating!... esspecially for someone who knows nothing about these organisations.

I'd be gutted to think that i'd subscribed to anything that had pompous know it alls like that as a spokesman....

Think i'll just join ECHO

P

Phil Hackett 2

Nick it'll all be settled over this weekend.
It should make for very interesting reading Sunday night, Monday morning.

N

Nick Austin 2

Bugger!... most of us are going FISHING with graham monday to wednesday phil!... will have to wait till then for the next installment!...good luck!.. and make it a clean fight!

Matthew Black

Reaction score
Murray, the only tosser on this site is you and it must be horrible for you to look in the mirror every morning and notice a hand job staring back at yourself.

And I do object to being called 'little' 'cos I'm not so there!

Good, clean fight? You've got to be joking. It's going to be very nasty stuff!

talkSPORT 1089MW Fisherman's Blues between 7.00am and 8.00am Sunday morning and all will be revealed.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Matthew/John, I'm a typical lazy b#####d angler who just wants to sit down and fish, therefore, I doff my cap to people like yourself who do care what is happening on the 'political front' of this sport, I could'nt give a toss if it's for personal satisfaction/kudos, I'm just pleased to know that there are people fighting for THEIR beliefs. The reaction to this thread indicates to me you're doing something to stir up the passions, I remember the old adage 'Nobody kicks out at a dead dog', and
you've certainly had a good kicking at, albeit
at times on too personal a level.

Best wishes to you, and make them 'have it'.

J

jason fisher

here phil
were you the phil that was talking just as i turned on fishermans blues this morning

P

Phil Hackett 2

No Jason! I'm not let anywhere the press,much to straight talking for some tastes. A spade is a spade with me mate!

They keep me firmly locked away in the backroom.
They only let me out when they want the "Dogs Of War!"
LOL.