Which to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonbean1

Reaction score
!!

its all down to what you want...then you have to ask the question do you really want it?

i was on bfw, i didnt fit in...joined aobf didnt fit in, to be honest i dont need more freinds to go fishing with.

so what does barbel fishing mean to me?......living in oxford its understanding why the **** they are dissapearing...so where do you go for help?

in the end i've joined the barbel society, to support pete reading and the society in the small but crucial work they are doing.

i can still fall out with the likes of fred and steve for that matter, i'll tell them what i think....but thats the way it is.

so it's up to the induvidua andl what they want from there fishing...or is it that some people just feel they need to be together...i certainly dont!

---------- Post added at 14:15 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

made your mind up then silly old twunt ?

iceman22

Reaction score
ABF definitely not elitest , I had only been targeting barbel for 6 months when I joined and was given a warm welcome , met some of the guys for the first time on work party and friendly and helpful , also fished charity fish in and met some of the more distant members and they were the same , only noticed one fall out in 12 months and the same guys had the same thing on here and another site but wouldnt consider either of them people I would want to meet for completely different reasons

Morespiders

Reaction score
Yeah I should have thought of that. You know I`m amazed that someone with your wisdom is only the treasurer of PaSC, surely you should be President?

No, the treasurer is the best job, I get to use the subscriptions, holidays, fast cars, women, new rods, etc.
The president, and his cronies dont know half of what goes on

richiekelly

Reaction score
I think he's just looking for that 3 foot twitch

No that wont happen, just interested if thats what he REALLY thinks thats all. to be honest i am getting piss8d of with people just trying to start arguments on here for the sake of it.

mjw

Reaction score
I expect that what he really thinks is he has no intention to join either.

Your right about people just looking to cause a argument and its the same old faces each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.