Selby Three Lakes Fish-in

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Yeah but in all fairness Phil, you ran and hid away for the other 21 hours mate!

S

Stuart Bullard

Ron, if you dont catch (a 2lb roach) then I'll get the big man above to kiss you!!

R

Roto Fryer

ok so ill bring another pre event snack and i might even take one to walthamstow next week

A

andrew jackson

Nice one Ron consider the spare set up packed. Perhaps somthing a little different from your extensive repotire, will be the undoing of one or two Selby Carp.

C

Cakey

Lets get this straight Phil ,Ron dont get a piece of Cake if he dont get one !

C

Carp Angler

All joking aside Roto, that was one boss bit of tucker.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
WOW, Don't ask how cos I'm lost for words regarding speed, but, I've already recieved Andrew Jackson's fifty quid - Cheers Mate!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Hmmmm, might try me hand at some Thai kebabs for you then Rik!!!

C

Carp Angler

If it's vaguely edible Wol, then I'll eat it. (as can be seen by the way I ate the last lot of 'stuff' you served up)

Fat boy did some wicked shammy 'babs at Waveney and I must admit that my own steak, bacon and 'shrooms does take some beating.

C

Carp Angler

I assume by that remark that you wont want to partake again then, slim Jim?

A

Alan Roe

Oi! Stuart! send me yer address so as I can send you a cheque!!!

'Kin suvvernors' cant find any addresses south of the Lancs border suppose the so'&'so's live in caves not havin whippets'n'pigeons to keep em warm an the like and the little barbarians no avin proper grub like wot we got up ere real stuff like black puddins and cowheels 'n'tripe an onions like.... Poor wee beggars ave gorra live on jellied eels and the like....Not that I'm one to complain that I can't find some suvvern shandy drinkin address to send mew hard earned Proper Norvern money too.............

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
sorry, but for pure fun I need to repeat the following: Alan, it's on page 4 of this thread. Anyone else?