Selby Three Lakes Fish-in

C

Carp Angler

Follow this link to page .........FOUR

Alan, it's on page 4 of this thread.

R

Ron Clay

I'm from the north and I love eels... to eat that is.

Tripe, black puddings ... gives me gout;o(

D

Dave Rothery

Cakey, if theres one thing you can call it, it aint big! (just ask stu, he spends a lot of time chatting to the missus!)
oh, and alan, its on page 4! (though i prefer page 3)

W

Wendy Perry

sorry guys not been on for a while but hope i'm able to still come along :eek:)

Oh and Alan look at page four 4 heheheh

S

Stuart Bullard

Alan, try page 5. Its not there but at least it will be a change.

Ozz Buchan

Reaction score
Al,
Just check that it's not been posted on the F.W. site by mistake!

M

Mike Lee

Alan, Try page four for Stuart's address. I've heard that it might be on there.
Hee hee!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Hold on, hold on.....wait one sec, I just need to look back on here, one sec....

Yep, Alan, it's on page four!

P

Phil Hatton

Stop taking the p**s out us northerners you southern jessies.Wendy where is your loyalty,shame on you!
(PAGE 4 AL)

A

Alan Roe

Sorry I must be going a bit deaf in me old age can yer all shout up a bit where is it again???

R

Ron Clay

It is interesting to note that Selby is located in the East Riding of Yorkshire. Some time ago some Southern slob renamed this fine upstanding area - "Humberside". These days, thank goodness signs proclaiming the East Riding are proudly in evidence.

I wonder how some of you southerners are going to make out on this trip to God's county. The nose bleeds, the DTs etc to say nothing of how you will manage with proper beer and not that watered down stuff you get in Kent....;o)

P

Phil Hatton

Cakey,you'll need your jabs and a good phrase book.All that 'eebygumthanows and byeckourlassnathen' is tricky for the uncultured ear,'.Even those of us from thr civilized side of the Pennines have the occaisional problem

P

Phil Hatton

Cakey,you'll need your jabs and a good phrase book.All that 'eebygumthanows and byeckourlassnathen' is tricky for the uncultured ear,'.Even those of us from the civilized side of the Pennines have the occaisional problem