Selby Three Lakes Fish-in

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
This going well boys and girls. I've recieved cheques from the following so far:

Dave Rothery - thanks
Andrew Jackson - thanks
Graham Marsden - thanks

P.S. I'm not sure whether to Cash Grahams cheque or frame it! Getting McWallet's cheque is an achievement in itself!!! (sorry couldn't resist)

C

Carp Angler

I've got a story about McWallet that would shock you all.......

but I've been sworn to secrecy

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Auction it, you'll get loads for Charity mate!!!!

T

The Monk

Yeah he's terryble Graham when he gets going with the asteriks

T

The Monk

**************** ************ ********* ***** *********** **** *********** ** **** **** ******* ********** ** **** *** **** **

Phew! glad I got that out of my system!

G

gary knowles

Stuart,

I've thought long and hard about this but I've eventually decided I'm going to have to bottle out this year. Its a shame as i loved every minute of last years event and would love to come (even though I would definitely be roach fishing), and from the organisation i can see has been put into this years event I can anticipate this one being even better. Unfortunately the bottom line is work being what it is I won't be able to commit until a week or two before we are due to fish. That, I think would be unfair on every one who wants to fish and doesn't have a place so I'll pull out now at this early stage to allow someone else to take my place.

Have fun guy's.....I'm sure you will....Warren, I'll really miss your BBQ. Rik, I'll miss your port, Murray, your wine, and Stuart I'll miss your mates (the camera man - what happend to that video?) endless supply of Bob Hope, can I say that, oh well, i just did !!!!!

Have fun

Cheers

Gary

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

One less Roaching then!

:eek:)

Just kidding Gary.
No, seriously, thats a pity mate, maybe an evening guest appearance then? Then we'll kidnap you!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Thanks for posting Barney. In my book you’re a big man, with a big personality, a big spirit and an even bigger sense of humour. I’ve heard you haven’t been well lately so hope all works out for you, but on behalf of everyone participating as Selby, you will be sorely missed and I for one am totally gutted. I hope something gives at work which allows you to come over for a social at the very least. Good Luck

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Arghhhh.... nothing like a little blackmail and bullying to start the day right! Yes, I've been in contact with our Barney, and due to the private pictures and audio tapes of him doing........

well we're leave it there for now shall we? Barney is now back on and confirmed for Selby! Right Gary?

G

Gary Knowles

Looks like I've got no choice...

I'll be there, one way or another.