Standing out

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Yes that's why it's called the brotherhood of the angle Benny. Don't you just love it? er, er, er.

its just the nature of forums , short , hastily written , posts are a recipe for misunderstanding , couple that with anonimity and even the most reasonable person can get tetchy.

Anyway the more articles the better I say

Last edited:

lambert1

Reaction score
i dont agree I think this could have been a very interesting thread , its a valid point about when to feed and when to fish and every fishing article I ever read is about how to give yourself "the edge".

So please let no one be discouraged from sticking a thread up , I am an avid reader and so are many others that's why we are all here isn't it.

Yes it was a flippant comment Benny and I apologise unreservedly. Like you I was in on this thread in its early stages and found it very interesting. I am just a little saddened that it has degenerated into name calling. Of course people will disagree, but it can still be civilized surely?

nicepix

Reaction score
Totally agree, I'm here to shamelessly steal............

No comment required :w

---------- Post added at 21:26 ---------- Previous post was at 21:25 ----------

its just the nature of forums , short , hastily written , posts are a recipe for misunderstanding , couple that with anonimity and even the most reasonable person can get tetchy.

Anyway the more articles the better I say

Hold on minute! No new articles yet. He still hasn't told us how he does it :)

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Yes it was a flippant comment Benny and I apologise unreservedly. Like you I was in on this thread in its early stages and found it very interesting. I am just a little saddened that it has degenerated into name calling. Of course people will disagree, but it can still be civilized surely?

I had no problem with what you said I thought it was funny :)

laguna

Reaction score
When is Kate Adie going to appear on FM?
well she describes herself as 'an old trout' so should fit in quite well on here! :p

also bitterly accuses bosses of hiring pretty young journalists with "cute faces and cute bottoms and nothing else in between" lol

Last edited:
B

binka

I always thought the BBC's former royal commentator Jennie Bond would have made a good war correspondent, she was after all known for going commando ;)

Last edited:

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes. As my old school chum, Sid the Sexist, said in an email to me only yesterday evening - "A stand-out little piece, Paul. I could hardly get past her as she exited and I entered the boardroom lift."

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That might be because they don't want to face the "What do you do?" questions.

For heaven's sake, FM, have a word with this obsessive troublemaker.

His stylus has stuck, his 8 Track long since unspooled and unravelled, together with his unroadworthy gas-guzzling V8.

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
For heaven's sake, FM, have a word with this obsessive troublemaker.

His stylus has stuck, his 8 Track long since unspooled and unravelled, together with his unroadworthy gas-guzzling V8.

Sorry paul I think that post was just a bit of humour , I know you and he don't see eye to eye often but I think you've misread his post , unless your post is humour in which case you have got me sir

nicepix

Reaction score
Sorry paul I think that post was just a bit of humour , I know you and he don't see eye to eye often but I think you've misread his post , unless your post is humour in which case you have got me sir

That post was on a different thread a few days ago in relation to meeting up with old school chums and has nothing to do with this thread. He's just trolling to cause more trouble.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh, the wit and wisdom of South Yorkshire. Where would we be without it?

Well away from Clickbait Central, as I think I should be today, with some here well and truly stuck in a usual groove and unable to move on.

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Oh, the wit and wisdom of South Yorkshire. Where would we be without it?

Well away from Clickbait Central, as I think I should be today, with some here well and truly stuck in a usual groove and unable to move on.

Now your talking sir , whit of South Yorkshire look no further than

Paul and Barry , do you know who they are