Monster catches and monster value – be sure to get your copy of Angler’s Mail magazine this week and here are some highlights of the September 3 issue for FishingMagic readers.
Big barbless debate – read The Thinking Angler and then decide where you really stand!
How to catch 1,035 lb of big bream – cover star Steve Collett explains in detail how he did it, including naming the English venue.
Where to fish this weekend – Britain’s top venues guide, by experts.
Win! – Angler’s Mail is No.1 for competitions. This week – try and win 30Plus Kodex alarm gizmos. £1,000-worth is up for grabs.
Also in this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
• Monster 20 lb 12 oz bream landed – see it in the Mail
• Summer spawning – good year or bad year? Find out.
• Read about what Dick Clegg called “greatest ever match result”
• Dream barbel kit revealed
• Colin Davidson’s bivvy buyer’s guide
• Skool of Fish examines alien species
• All the Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
• Secret Lives of Coarse Fish explains corn baits
• Essential Knowledge checks out weighing
• Extensive results including Evesham and UK Champs