FACE UP TO IT

• Thread starter BAZ (Angel of the North)
  • Start date
B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

There is no such thing as a free licence. Sooner or later you will pay the ultimate price. And with the kind of mentality that this thread has been dragged down to it will be sooner rather than later.

C

Clive Evans 1

Poor old Baz is still smarting about being branded a WITARD a few years back on here.

Time you got over it Baz.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Let get back to the real subject cheap travel and hair cuts for young and old.

Nick old chap - the fishing clus and gentlemens clubs I belong to you couldn't afford the price of a drink let alone membership-good grief the like of you commoners in my clubs shudders down spine

Baz have a glass of port on me - keep up the good work - time these people know there place.

Tally Ho

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Quite right Lord Paul.
Any more remarks that are not related to this thread or that I deem petty will be ignored.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Well said Baz my man I hope you get all you deserve at Christmas.

And what about students - biggest set of good for nothings - BAH moaning about student fees and then getting cheap drinks on students night at the pub - none of those will ever get into the gentlemans club.

Baz where do you stand on cheap rates for the lovely, lovely ladies

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

For the good of angling, not to mention equal rights or discrimination, it should be stopped imiediately.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
But given that the ladies only fish when they are let off housework duties - surely a cheap rate for them is ok?
Tally Ho

W

Wolfman Woody

ABout time they took your key away Baz.

Your wind-ups are getting predictable and tedious.

captain carrott

Reaction score
well considering half of you are saying ignore him and he will go away and the rest are calling him a tit, you've given him 72 responses between you.

that's more bites than i've had this year.

stikflote

Reaction score
I think thats just great, Captain carrot, lol and it,s more bites than ive had lol

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

How somebody like Woody can even consider what I have said on this thread a wind up is beyond me. Unless of course he is simply hanging onto the coat tails of our beloved leader as usual.

Can somebody please tell me what is so $hit stirring about looking to the future of the price of angling?

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Nothing Baz, but when your doing it to get reactions it's completly different.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Doing it to get a reaction??? Look back Christian and see the usual crackpots that took the thread off topic. Then come back and tell me what it is they added to this thread.

pcpaulh

Reaction score
They haven't really added anything but thats not the point.

What I'm trying to say, is you seem to enjoy 'stiring' and it can be hard to tell the difference between you being serious or you on a wind up. Most of us never know.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
"Sabotaged by old DB and his kind"?

I only made two posts mate, both were backing Christian and Ian.

I didn't call anyone fatso!

Paul C

Reaction score
You can tell he's from Cheshire. All the juniors have all mod cons....?

Kids round here aren't always so lucky.

Free fishing for all accompanied juniors is in the best long term interest of our sport, for me.

My local club does a 'lads and dads' ticket for the same price. All juniors have to be accompanied, but what better incentive to bring your kids into the sport?
The buggers can go shopping with their mum if I need to treble every club membership fee I have.