ONE-PIECE WINTER MATCH SUIT FROM MAP
Although billed as the One-Piece Winter Match Suit this MAP manufactured one-piece suit is, of course, suitable for all types of fishing. The fact that it was designed by top match angler Dave Harrell doesn’t mean that it can’t be used for anything other than match fishing.
The suit boasts the following features:
- Heavy duty, rust proof, two way main zip with storm flap
- Fully waterproofed, PU coated and tape sealed seams
- Neoprene lined storm cuffs with Velcro closures
- Deep fleece lined collar with integral hood
- Waterproof hood with Velcro closure and wire stiffened peak
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Cordura shoulder panels
- Fully fleece lined
- Two chest pockets, one internal and one thigh pocket
- Leg gussets with corrosion proof zip closure
- Tailored fit with elasticated waistband
The suit is available in four sizes: Med, Large, Extra Large and XXL and retails at £ 100.00
MUSTAD VIKING THERMOTIC FLOTATION SUIT
Made by the worlds largest manufacturer of marine safety clothing, over 18 months of testing and development went into producing this suit. Although aimed at the sea angler afloat the suit will also serve well the coarse angler who ventures onto large inland lakes, lochs and reservoirs. Flotation suits are standard kit for the Swedes who regularly pike fish while afloat in severe winter weather.
- Large fully protective hood with a wired peak maximises face protection in driving rain. Velcro fastening front neck flaps and drawstring hood gives added protection and security. Hood colour is high-visibility yellow for instant recognition.
- The stitched on hood stows away when not in use in its own integral pocket hidden in the collar.
- Waterproof Neoprene inner cuffs stop water accessing the inner sleeve when the arms need to be raised when casting. The sleeves also have outer Velcro wrist fastening straps and anti-flush self-draining webbing.
- Two hand warmer pockets are provided at waist height with ultra warm fleece inner linings.
- The suit features a large Velcro secured storm flap over the main body zip fully protecting it from water when facing in to driving rain.
- The adjustable waist belt effectively seals off the upper body part of the suit from the legs to retain maximum warmth.
- The deep protective fleece lined neck collar gives both wind protection and warmth when the hood is not in use.
- Marine grade retro reflective tape is positioned on head, shoulders and sleeves to aid recognition and location in emergencies.
- A single inner chest pocket with zip closure which is large enough to carry a hand held radio as well as other items.
- The two breast and thigh pockets have large Velcro fastened storm flaps protecting the inner pockets.
- A Solas approved Marine emergency whistle is attached with a lanyard to its own retainer pocket, for ease of access in emergencies.
The suit is available in four sizes: Med, Large, Extra Large and XXL and retails at £ 130.00